Wednesday, March 10, 2010

words fall through me and always fool me


(Cinammon & Raisin Bagel with cream cheese from SB!)

I got this for the sake of "renting" studying space at starbucks on monday, but we ended up leaving after awhile -_- This actually tastes quite good with the cream cheese though. Even though it looks like.. a sunburnt donut with a serious case of pimple breakout.

The natural light in the bagel picture (Yeah, just abit) reminds me of strawberry I had in Japan, which I kinda miss. (sweetest strawberry EVER)

yes I know I've posted them up a million times.




Oh, my mom just offered me some strawberries :D


Muddleheaded me almost lost my phone today. I freaking left it at the watsons couner (Marina Square) and only noticed it went missing when sarah and I were already at citilink (like, nearing the MRT). Its lucky of me to have found it, or I'd still be freaking out right now.

So today's studying session at subway wasn't thattttt productive because we're both stoners who hate maths. yay. I wonder if Sarah's studying maths now, cause I'm not. (I got chased out of BK after she left, I had the mood for maths then, damn it!!


Lastly, its time I read more books. My imaginary vocabulary bank seems pretty.. empty and dusty. Maybe then I'd be able to admire myself instead of others who have a good command of the English language. Wait I've already said this a thousand times..

(Kaiying (& ashley) I'm sorry you guys had to come all the way up to my house just to get the pair of shoes you lent me!! :( Does me having CTs and not being able to watch Alice help make everything better? HAHA)


Eww boring entry. I shall post less often until I've got more sensible stuff to talk about instead of writing about what I do everyday.

No comments: